Cultural Management and the Bottom Line
Available as a custom program.
Los Angeles, CA
Corporate culture is a critical driver of organizational competitiveness, performance and bottom line profitability. This course deals with the effective management and leadership of corporate culture as a strategic and organizational variable.
- What is “corporate culture”?
- What are the key components of corporate culture?
- How does culture function as a source of strategic/competitive advantage?
- Does culture impact the bottom line of financial performance?
- What are the key areas of culture that must be managed?
- The corporate culture Typology (identifying different types of cultures)
- How to Measure Corporate Culture
- The culture management process
- Ten tools of culture management
- Identify key core values, beliefs and norms for your company on the five key dimensions of culture management (The Culture Map)
- Examples of effective culture management in action
- Hewlett Packard Cases (A) and (B): Discuss key learning’s and Takeaways Developing a Culture action management plan
The focus of this session will be to:
1) Understand corporate culture and the impact it has on organizational effectiveness
2) develop/further refine your ability to analyze “culture in action” as it operates on a day-to-day basis within your company
3) identify specific tools for managing corporate culture and using it as a source of competitive advantage. Upon completion of this session you will be able to:
- Understand the basic concept of corporate culture and why it is important.
- Know the five key dimensions of culture which must be continually managed.
- Identify the six steps in the corporate culture management process.
- Analyze culture as it exists on a day-to-day basis in your company.
- Understand the key the “tools” available to you to manage culture.
Who Should Attend?
Senior corporate leaders including CEOs , COOs, CFOs, and SVP/VP of HR.