Change Management: Improvising Creative Solutions
Available as a custom program.
Los Angeles, CA
This workshop is designed to enhance your skills managing in chaotic, ultra-competitive, and rapidly changing business environments. We will discuss topics in change management from the individual, team, and organization levels. Our classroom discussions will draw on cases and research from psychology , organizational theory, and behavioral economics. We will supplement this with experiential learning exercises that are adapted from theatrical improvisation.
- Accelerating decisions
- Improving group decision making
- Managing creativity & group problem-solving
- Fostering innovation and organizational learning
- Shedding inhibitions
- Improving listening and communication
- Building trust in groups
- Honing concentration and allocating attention
- Distributing leadership among group members
- Build & leverage relationships
- Accurately assess situations/environments/people
- An understanding of self & group
- The ability to drive change
Who Should Attend?
- Mid- to senior level executives
- Those who can affect their teams and make an immediate impact in their companies