Boost your leadership trajectory a day at a time, in intense bursts of your choosing. The Executive Series comprises an array of newly developed one-day sessions, each focused on a distinct topic and leadership skill. Designed as stand-alones that also complement one another and our longer programs, the sessions allow you to build and augment your own curriculum at your own pace. Individually and cumulatively, they hone your skills and acumen while expanding your possibilities.
We created the Executive Series to complement our existing portfolio with flexible one-day modules. The distinct sessions respond to the key drivers of the new economy while fitting into your busy schedule, with discounts available for bundles of sessions of your choosing. All sessions are taught by our esteemed UCLA Anderson faculty and leading industry experts.
- The Power of Analyzing Financial Statements
- Behavioral Decision Making in Teams
- Behavioral Finance Applications
- Branding in a World of Fragmented Media
- Change Management: Improvising Creative Solutions
- Cultural Management and the Bottom Line
- Persuasive Communication
- Pitching Innovation
- Strategic Management: Value Creation & Capture
- Thinking on Your Feet: Setting the Stage for Creative Thinking