The EBV program represents a unique opportunity for men and women who have sacrificed for America's freedom to take an important step toward realizing their own freedom - economic freedom - through entrepreneurship. EBV is a selective, rigorous, and intense educational initiative that has been created to make a difference. Accordingly, the application process itself is rigorous and selective.
Applications for the EBV will be accepted from veterans who:
- Have separated from active duty service after 2001 (or currently in the administrative process of separating)
- Have been identified as having a 'service-connected disability' as a result of their military service (including activated National Guard and Reserves)
Note:Can be in process of evaluation of disability through VA
- Demonstrate a strong interest in entrepreneurship & small business ownership/management
Applications for the 2013 programs are now being accepted on a rolling admissions basis. Application consists of 3 parts:
- Completed EBV Application Form
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
*All program applications are administered through Syracuse University.
Costs and Logistics
This program is entirely free to the veteran. As a result of the generous support of the EBV Universities and the private giving of individuals and corporations, we are able to cover all costs (including travel, lodging, and meals) for delegates accepted to the EBV.