Each year, alumni and students are asked to support our school by making a gift to the Anderson Fund to support the school's most urgent needs. Anderson Affiliates allows graduating classes to leave their legacy at Anderson by making a multi-year gift commitment to the school. Private gifts are now more vital than ever for the school to sustain the level of excellence in management education.
Our students know that the many opportunities, advantages, and benefits that they enjoy are a result of generous donors who believe in preserving the UCLA Anderson legacy.
GIFTS ARE MAKING AN IMPACT IN THESE AREAS:
- Dean's strategic priorities: State-of-the-art technology upgrades including the construction of the Bloomberg lab with nine terminals and a new Cisco Tele-presence polycom system, Korn Hall renovations, Dean's Distinguished Speaker Series
- Students: Fellowships, club activities, competitions, conferences, curriculum enhancements, and access for international students
- Faculty excellence: Addition of a Behavioral research lab, retention of 4 professors, recruitment of 6 esteemed professors
- Alumni relations: Alumni weekend and reunions, career counseling
- Diversity initiative: Conferences and outreach activities
For more information, contact Heidi Saravia at 310-794-9189.
2012 Anderson Affiliate Committee Members
Special thanks to our passionate committee members for their time and generous support. The success of the campaign is a result of their dedication and commitment to advance UCLA Anderson.