- Your name will remain on the waitlist until a final decision is made on your application or until you request your application be withdrawn.
- Waitlisted candidates (excluding those who withdraw) will be reconsidered for admission in subsequent rounds.
- Round 1 applicants will receive an update on your application status by the Round 2 decision deadline of March 29, 2017. Some candidates may be offered the option of remaining on the waitlist for consideration in Round 3.
- Remaining Round 1 and Round 2 waitlist candidates will receive an update on your application status by the Round 3 decision deadline of May 24, 2017.
- Waitlisted candidates may send in updates to their application to email@example.com. This is completely optional.
- We ask that you use your personal judgment and discretion in submitting additional information that is relevant to your application. Some examples include (but are not limited to): updated GMAT/GRE/TOEFL scores, promotions at work, and recent extracurricular accomplishments.
- We cannot give individual feedback to waitlisted applicants.
- Chances of being admitted off the waitlist are difficult to predict since the number of students admitted from the waitlist varies from year to year depending on the size/strength of the admit pool, number of admits who enroll, and other factors.
Before submitting additional information to the waitlist manager, remember:
- Every interaction we have with you moving forward can be a data point on your file, so make sure they are meaningful and value-added.
- Quality of information and communication is more important than quantity.
Let us know if you have any questions by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. To our waitlisted candidates, we thank you for your continued interest in UCLA Anderson!