The BruinCard is the official UCLA identification card required for all student services on campus including registration, library services, access to the recreation center, entry to UCLA athletic events, and more.
Follow the steps below to apply for your BruinCard:
- Visit the BruinCard website.
- Click on the link "Apply For Card" on the left.
- Log on with your UCLA Logon ID and passoword.
- Follow the instructions on the web page to upload your photo.
- Pick up your BruinCard from the BruinCard Center at Kerckhoff Hall, Room 123. Be sure to bring an unexpired government issued photo identification (e.g. driver's license/state ID, passport, or military ID). The Center is open Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 4:00pm.
- Be sure to tell the BruinCard staff you are a UCLA Anderson student. The Anderson BruinCards are vertical.
BruinCard Official Website: