Please check your Apply Yourself status screen for details, and watch for our emails with specific requests as needed. We do not want to receive any documents before you are admitted, but would like to receive them as soon as possible after admission.
Mailing Address: Admits should send the document package with a delivery company that provides a tracking number to:
UCLA Anderson MBA Admissions
Gold Hall, Suite B201
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1481
- The official GMAT score of all admits must be electronically reported to UCLA Anderson directly by Pearson Vue (school code 2NZ-2F-24)
- GRE scores must be officially reported to UCLA Anderson by ETS at School Code 0771.
Admits with an undergraduate degree from a school IN the U.S.:
- Official transcript(s) must be sent in a sealed envelope from your school(s) showing all classes taken for credit, plus the degree awarded and its date. Courses taken at another school (e.g., on an exchange program) do not require a separate transcript from that school if the coursework is reflected on the home school's transcript.
Admits with an undergraduate degree from a school OUTSIDE the U.S.:
English fluency must be proven with an official TOEFL or IELTS score, unless you qualify for a waiver as described at: www.anderson.ucla.edu/x5794.xml#GMAT
- Your official TOEFL score must be reported electronically to UCLA Anderson by ETS (school code 4837-02);
- Your official IELTS score must be reported to UCLA Anderson directly by IELTS.
- An official transcript in the native language of the country, certified as official with the school's original seal;
- A complete translation into English of the transcript, certified by the school itself or by a certified translator;
- A degree certificate or diploma copy in the native language of the country, certified as official with the school's original seal, showing the exact degree received and date awarded; and
- A complete translation into English of the degree certificate, certified by the school itself or else by a certified translator.
Please note: Official records are defined as documents issued by the school which are certified with the seal of the institution in original ink and/or the actual signature of the Registrar. The school must certify the records, not a third party such as a notary. Color photocopies of documents are not acceptable; the school's certification must be in original ink, and the records must be sealed in an official envelope from the school.
Please do NOT send the original of an academic record which cannot be replaced; instead it is best to obtain a copy that is properly certified by the school. We in the MBA Admissions office can make our own certified copies of original records that you bring here in person after admission but before your offer expires. Alternatively you can send us an original document and we will carefully copy it ourselves and send it back to the address you give. If you send us an original document that you want back, please be sure to attach a clear note to the document with the exact delivery address and telephone number for its return.
If you have attended more than one institution, separate official records should be submitted by each institution. Transcripts from exchange programs or other courses are not required, as long as the coursework appears on the transcript from the school that awarded the degree.
Student Visa Application
Admits without U.S. citizenship or Permanent Resident status must obtain a student visa before enrolling. To request a visa, international admits must fulfill all document requirements, receive their University ID (UID) email from UCLA Graduate Division, then follow the links in that email to submit the Statement of Intent to Register (SIR) and Statement of Legal Residence (SLR) forms online. After those forms have been processed then the student will be sent additional links and information on next steps to obtain a student visa. Please see the Student Visas page for more information.
All UCLA graduate students may apply for graduate student housing by submitting an online application with UCLA Housing. The priority deadline for applications is early May and space is limited. Visit the "Getting Settled” section of this site for additional housing information.
To apply for federal financial aid assistance and UCLA Anderson grant funding, entering and continuing students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
For a detailed list of application deadlines and procedures please refer to the Application Process section of our MBA Financial Aid site.