UCLA Anderson and UCLA Recreation Outdoor Adventures partner every year to present Pre-Orientation Trips for rising second-year MBAs and Alums to welcome incoming students. Each trip will be led by an experienced pair of Outdoor Adventures Guides. By travelling in small groups of 12-14, friendships forged during Pre-O Trips remain close throughout your Anderson campus experience and beyond. This is a valuable opportunity to jump-start your entry into the UCLA Anderson student culture.
Thursday, August 22 at noon. Location to be determined.
The following dates are confirmed. Prices and online registration link will be announced soon.
|FRI-SUN, Aug 23-25|
|Trip #1:||Sea Kayak & Camp Catalina|
|Trip #2:||Camp & Explore Yosemite|
|FRI-MON, Aug 23-26|
|Trip #3:||Kayak & Hike the High Sierra Mono Lake|
|Trip #4:||Canoe Black Canyon, AZ|
|FRI-TUE, Aug 23-27|
|Trip #5||Backpack Yosemite Hetch Hetchy|
1. Visit the Recreation online store, and create a profile at https://secure.recreation.ucla.edu/Member/AccountSignUp.aspx.
2. When creating your online profile, enter your Student ID# as your Member ID.
3. You'll receive an email to activate your account. Once your account is activated, log in.
4. In the Search box on the top right, search for "Anderson". All 5 trips will display.
5. Read descriptions, pick a trip you'd like, and click "Add to cart".
6. You'll receive more information from our Outdoor Adventures office as the trips approach.
For questions please contact Lynn Foxx.