All students at UCLA Anderson may choose to follow one of four tracks during their course of studies, which are intended to provide depth of academic preparation in a chosen field. Below you will find and abbreviated list of some of the courses available for each track.
To read full descriptions of these courses, and for a list of all Management courses offered at UCLA Anderson, please refer to the UCLA General Catalog.
- International Business Strategy
- Market Entry Strategy
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Technology Management
- Pay & Rewards in Organizations
- Business Analytics with Spreadsheets
- Corporate Valuation
- Benhavioral Finance
- Venture Capital and Private Equity
- Takeovers, Restrucuting & Governance
- Financial Statement Analysis
- International Financial Markets
- Market Assessment
- Consumer Behavior
- Brand Management
- Online Marketing & Web Analytics
- New Product Development
- Price Policies
Custom Track: Requires the completion of two specializations.