We evaluate candidates on their work in any given field after the completion of their undergraduate degree. Backgrounds and interests vary widely among our students, but all share a vision of how the MBA will empower their future.
- Quality of experience is more important than quantity.
- We look at your impact in the context of the time you had and the field you're in.
- Diverse paths lead to business school, and we find that students learn more when we mix people from every type and level of organization. Your application should show us how you will contribute to the mix of your class.
- We are most impressed by increasing levels of responsibility over time; those who advance faster than their peers are the ones who get admitted first.
- The majority of our students are career-switchers using the MBA to leverage themselves into a new field. Others will springboard back into higher positions in their current sectors.
- We admit very few people without at least a year or two of post-bachelor degree work. Our "early career" admits contribute more in terms of academic excellence and contagious study skills.
- Leadership in work, campus or community organizations helps to demonstrate management potential. Show us that you can commit to an organization, create a vision and motivate others to achieve goals together.
- Jobs held prior to your undergraduate degree may be listed if desired, but our focus is on post-baccalaureate experience.
- A résumé must be submitted with the application and should create a compelling summary of your career on one page (or not more than two pages).