- UCLA Anderson admits students to the Full-Time MBA Program for one intake per year in the fall quarter. Visit the Application section of our website or see the instructions within the online application for application dates and deadlines.
- Candidates who apply and are denied in a given year may not reapply in a subsequent round during the same year.
- Non-admitted candidates are welcome to apply again in subsequent years as described on the Reapplicants page.
- Application fees and intend (tuition deposit) fees are non-refundable.
- No deferrals are allowed, as admission offers are only valid for enrollment the same year. Admits who decide not to accept the offer must follow the instructions for Reapplicants -- and being admitted again is likely but not guaranteed.
- Admissions consideration for UCLA Anderson's three MBA programs (Full-Time, Fully Employed MBA and Executive MBA) are entirely separate. Candidates may apply to only one program in a given year.
- All application materials become the property of UCLA and cannot be returned regardless of the Admissions Committee's decision. Please retain copies for your own records.
- The MBA Admissions office reserves the right to verify that all information and documents submitted as part of your application are complete and accurate. UCLA Anderson further reserves the right to require you to provide additional information and/or authorization for the release of information about any such matter.
- If you are offered admission, UCLA Anderson reserves the right to withdraw that offer if you do any of the following:
- Fail to provide a final official transcript and test scores by the deadline date indicated in your admissions letter.
- Misrepresented yourself in any way in the application process.
- Engage in behavior prior to matriculation that indicates a serious lack of judgment or integrity.
- Commit to enroll in any institution other than UCLA Anderson.
The California Information Practices Act of 1977 requires that the following statement be made to individuals who are asked to supply information about themselves:
- The principal purpose for requesting the information on this form is to process your application for admission to the MBA Program at UCLA Anderson. University policy authorizes maintenance of this information.
- Furnishing all information required on this form is mandatory (with the exception of ethnic and marital status survey information, provision of which is voluntary). Failure to provide such information will delay or may even prevent completion of the action for which the form is being filled out. Information furnished on this form may be used by various university departments for processing your application for admission and will be transmitted to the state and federal governments, if required by law.
- In accordance with university policy, you have the right to review personal information maintained about you, and may contact either the office of record maintaining such information or the Information Practices Coordinator, Unisys Building, 10920 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 500, Los Angeles, CA 90024, for more information concerning your rights. The official responsible for maintaining the information contained on this form is the Manager of Admissions Operations, UCLA Anderson, 110 Westwood Plaza, Suite B201, Box 951481, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1481.
- The University of California, in accordance with applicable federal and state laws and university policy, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, medical condition (cancer-related), ancestry, marital status, citizenship, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era veteran or special disabled veteran. The university also prohibits sexual harassment. This nondiscrimination policy covers admission, access, and treatment in university programs and activities.
- Inquiries regarding the university's student-related nondiscrimination policies may be directed to UCLA Campus Counsel, 3149 Murphy Hall, 405 Hilgard Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1405, (310) 825-4042. Speech- and hearing-impaired persons may call TTY (310) 206-6083. Inquiries regarding the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) or 504 Compliance may be directed to the Special Assistant to the Chancellor, A239 Murphy Hall, 405 Hilgard Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1405, voice (310) 825-2242, TTY (310) 206-3349 or fax (310) 825-3688.
- Students may complain to the Office of the Dean of Students, 1206 Murphy Hall, regarding any action they believe discriminates against them on the grounds of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.