Fees & Financial Aid

MFE Program Fees & Costs

Non-Refundable Application Fee: $200
Non-Refundable Admission Enrollment Deposit: $2,000
MFE Program Fees* $57,268*

*Fees are subject to change on an annual basis. These fees reflect the amounts for Fall 2014. Fall 2015 fees have not yet been established. Each Spring, the university sets the fee rates for the upcoming academic year.
Program Fee payments are made in four installments. Upon notification of acceptance to the MFE Program, a $2,000 non-refundable deposit is required indicating intent to register. This deposit is applied toward the first tuition installment. In addition, students are responsible for living expenses, medical insurance, books, parking and other incidental expenses.

Computer Costs
Students are required to have their own powerful laptop computer. The UCLA Student Union offers discounts on computers for students.  UCLA Anderson is fully networked, and at times students are required to use their computers in class.

Financial Assistance

Loans: Low cost government Stafford and Grad Plus loans are available to US Citizens and Permanent Residents. Stafford loans are available up to $20,500 per year, and Grad Plus and private loans are available for amounts in excess of $20,500. For more information and to apply for government student loans, please go to http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/ (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). The school code for UCLA is 001315. International students may be eligible for private loans.

Private Loans for International Students: If you are an F-1 or J-1 visa student seeking financial aid, UCLA Anderson has partnered with ELFCU to offer an international graduate student loan. For details please visit the website at www.uclaanderson.studentchoice.org. If you are interested contact Deb Mincey, Director of Financial Aid, to process your application.

Private Scholarships: Many private organizations offer scholarships and fellowships to graduate students in all fields. The UCLA Graduate Division offers an excellent database of external scholarships called GRAPES (Graduate & Postdoctoral Extramural Support). The GRAPES database is a resource intended for admitted and current UCLA students. The GRAPES database can be found here: http://www.gdnet.ucla.edu/grpinst.htm

Financial Aid questions may be directed to Deb Mincey, Director of Financial Aid.