Each prospective candidate is expected to satisfy the admission requirements of both UCLA Anderson School of Management and NUS Business School. These include:
- Completed online application including essay and resume.
Applicants must apply to the Global Executive MBA for Asia Pacific online at NUS and at UCLA.
- Official transcripts from all educational institutions attended.
If you earned your degree from institutions outside the United States, United Kingdom or Australia, the following academic records from all education institutions are required:
- Official transcripts in the language of the country in which the university is located
- Official complete, exact English translations of the transcripts
- Official degree certificates or diplomas in the language of the country in which the university is located
- Official complete, exact English translations of the degree certificates or diplomas
Click here to find out more about the required academic records.
*** Transcripts should be mailed to:
Global EMBA for Asia Pacific Program
UCLA Anderson School of Management
110 Westwood Plaza, Suite D304a
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1481
- Two letters of recommendation
Must be submitted on-line through UCLA portal. You must register your recommenders through UCLA portal, who then use the confidential on-line link they receive directly from the UCLA online application. Your recommenders also have the option to upload an additional document if desired.
- TOEFL/IELTS scores for candidates who hold a bachelor's or higher degree from a university located other than in the United States, Australia, Barbados, Anglophone Canada, Ireland, Jamaica, New Zealand, and United Kingdom.
Go to TOEFL/IELTS for more information about the English requirements.
- GMAT scores
It is highly recommended for candidates whose prior academic work does not show distinction or clear evidence of strong quantitative and logical reasoning skills.The admissions committee may ask applicants to the GMAT scores after the pre-review of applicants' candidacy.
- Non-refundable application fee of US$200.