Required application materials include:
1) Online application including essay and resume
2) Two official transcripts from all educational institutions attened.
If yo earned your undergraduate degree/degree from instituions outside the United States, two copies
of the following academic records from all education instutitions are required:
- Official transcripts in the native language of the country or official certified copy from the university if the
school doesn't issue official transcripts
- Official complete, exact English translations of the transcripts, or official certified copies if the school
doesn't issue transcripts in English
- Official degree certificates or diplomas in the native language of the country, or official certified copy if
the school doesn't issue diplomas or degree certificates
- Official complete, exact English translations of the degree certificates or diplomas, or official
certified copy if the school doesn't issue diplomas or degree certificates in English
To find out more about the required academic records, please click here
3) TOEFL/IELTS for candidates who hold a bachelor's or higher degree from a university located other than in the United States, Australia, Barbados, Anglophone Canada, Ireland, Jamaica, New Zealand, and United Kingdom.
Click here to find out more about the English requirements.
TOEFL test scores should be sent to the following institution codes: 4837-02
4) GMAT is not required unless the admissions committee recommends candidates to submit GMAT scores to help their application become competitive.
5) Three letters of recommendation.