Required application materials include:
1) Online application including essay and resume. Applicants must apply to the Global Executive MBA for Asia Pacific online at NUS and at UCLA and pay the application fee of US$100 to NUS and US$100 to UCLA.
2) Two official transcripts from all educational institutions attended.
If you earned your undergraduate degree/degree from institutions outside the United States, two copies
of the following academic records from all education institutions are required:
- Official transcripts in the language of the country in which the university is located
- Official complete, exact English translations of the transcripts
- Official degree certificates or diplomas in the language of the country in which the university is located
- Official complete, exact English translations of the degree certificates or diplomas
To find out more about the required academic records, please click here
3) TOEFL/IELTS for candidates who hold a bachelor's or higher degree from a university located other than in the United States, Australia, Barbados, Anglophone Canada, Ireland, Jamaica, New Zealand, and United Kingdom.
Click here to find out more about the English requirements.
TOEFL test scores should be sent to the following institution codes: 4837
4) GMAT is not required unless the admissions committee recommends you to submit GMAT scores to help your application become competitive.
5) Two letters of recommendation that must be submitted on-line through UCLA portal. You must register your recommenders through UCLA portal, who then use the confidential on-line link they receive directly from Apply Yourself. Your recommenders also have the option to upload an additional document if desired.