Prospective candidates are expected to satisfy the admission requirements of both UCLA Anderson School of Management and NUS Business School.
While there isn't a set of criteria for an ideal candidate for the program, successful candidates typically have:
- A minimum of ten years' full-time work experience after receiving a bachelor's degree.
- A bachelor's or equivalent degree representing completion of at least four years of study from a university or university-level institution.
- High-level managerial responsibility or demonstrated leadership qualities
- Extensive international exposure and cross-cultural sensitivity
- Ability to contribute to the global learning experience of fellow business leaders
- Ability to work well with people from different background and cultures