EMBA's Strategic Management Research (SMR) Program provides organizations around the world an opportunity to engage a consulting team of experienced professionals who are students in the UCLA Anderson EMBA program.
Benefits for Companies
· A comprehensive, independent assessment and evaluation of their current business plans, corporate growth strategies and market opportunities
· Extensive primary and secondary market research and analysis
· An investment-quality, written strategic plan with full financial projections
· Application of state-of-the-art management frameworks and analysis techniques
· Access to UCLA Anderson's extensive resources, including its network of professionals and academicians, and its comprehensive business and industry database resources
· Specific recommendations to accelerate the company's growth to the next stage of their corporate development
Assurance of Confidentiality: Each year our program conducts field studies for the EMBA Program and depends on the corporate community in terms of their participation. As a result, we maintain strict confidentiality standards regarding each field study project. Students and faculty sign a program non-disclosure agreement.