Executive MBA students are enrolled in Fall, Winter and Spring quarters. Student charges are due at the beginning of each quarter. Financial aid disbursements are applied electronically to your UCLA BruinBill student billing account 10 days prior to the start of the quarter. You must be enrolled in classes and posting credits to receive a financial aid award. Students who fall below the quarter's required posting units will be billed and required immediately to pay back any ineligible student loan funding. We welcome your questions; please contact the Financial Aid Office.
- Students must file a separate Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN) at studentloans.gov after submitting the Electronic Financial Aid Notification (eFAN)
- With a Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan you may receive up to $20,500 per academic school year
- Interest rate is 5.84% (effective July 1, 2015)
- An origination fee of 1.073% applies
- 6-month grace period after graduation, 10-year payback on disbursed loans
- No credit check
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and meet all FAFSA criteria
- Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan is disbursed in equal installments in Fall, Winter and Spring quarters
In addition to the Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan, students may elect to borrow a Federal Direct PLUS loan for graduate and professional degrees.