|8:30 – 9:30 a.m.
Breakfast & Registration
|9:30 – 9:45 a.m.
|9:45 – 10:45 a.m.
Jason Hreha, Head of Product - Behavioral Sciences, Walmart
|11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
As Silicon Beach gains traction, retail startups are taking center stage.
- Moderator: Nital Scott ('08), SVP - Finance, Beautycounter
- Anna Lecat, Founder and CEO, Les Lunes
- Kevin Morris ('11), CFO/COO and Co-Founder, DSTLD
- Katie Warner Johnson, Founder and CEO, Carbon 38
- Kelsey Doorey ('13), Founder and CEO, Vow To Be Chic
Omnichannel Retail Trends
Learn how companies are continuing to evolve in an increasingly omnichannel world through innovations in supply chain, predictive analytics and inventory optimization.
- Moderator: Katie Satornino ('17), Senior Associate, PwC, Retail & Consumer Practice
- Rama Malladi (EMBA '05), Partner & Head of Analytics, Kubera
- Sergio Bosetti, Senior Director of North America Distribution, Luxottica
- Kevin McAdam, Senior Retail Technology Consultant, One Step Retail Solutions
- Samantha Henderson (FEMBA '17), Co-Founder, RevCascade
Consumer Trends in Retail
With a new generation of digital natives on the rise, retailers are finding innovative ways to attract and retain customers.
- Moderator: Aimee Drolet Rossi, Professor and Marketing Area Chair, UCLA Anderson School of Management
- Marc Vermut ('02), Vice President - Advisory Services, Neustar, Inc.
- Michael Fox, Co-Founder, Shoes of Prey
- Amit Jain (MBA '07), CEO, Bridg
- Salil Shah, Head of Business and Corporate Development for Monetization, Pinterest
|12:00 – 1:15 p.m.
|1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Digital and Technology Trends in Retail
From wearables to payment technology, the retail industry is being transformed by the digital world.
- Moderator: Kyle Briscoe ('17), Second-Year Student, UCLA Anderson School of Management
- Grant Beggs, VP of Global Retail Innovation & Operations, Levi Strauss & Company
- Todd Dipaola, CEO & Co-Founder, inMarket
- Raj Sareen, CEO & Co-Founder, Styku
- Vanessa Stark (B.A. '09), Marketing Manager, Square
This panel will explore how retailers and brands interact together to create an immersive customer experience.
- Moderator: Giselle Gorsky ('18), First-Year Student, UCLA Anderson School of Management
- Dan Wilson (B.A. '91, ' 95), VP of Retail, Saban Brands
- Jen Turner (B.A. '06), Human Resources Recruiter, Anthropologie
- Elan Sippel-Feldman (FEMBA '14), Development Manager, Westfield
- John Friberg, Director of Customer Marketing, Mattel
New Retail Business Models and Disruptions
Traditional retail is old news! Subscription services, rental companies and customizable price points pave the way for a new generation of retail.
- Moderator: Cathy Beaupain (B.S. '97, MBA '05), President, Dermstore
- Garrett Gerson, Co-Founder, YSTR Clothing
- Dustin Netral, SVP of Operations, Fabletics
- Ivka Adam (B.A. ’02), Co-Founder, Iconery
- Matt Gierl, Head of Growth, The Black Tux
|2:45 – 3:30 p.m.
Gary Schoenfeld (B.A. ’84), President and CEO, PacSun
|3:30 – 3:45 p.m.