The Investment Finance Association (IFA) serves to strengthen educational pursuits - facilitate networking opportunities and enhance recruiting efforts among UCLA Anderson students and financial services organizations. Our association focuses on students and professionals who operate or have an interest in the following areas: investment banking - sales & trading - private client services - corporation finance - private equity - leveraged finance and asset management. As one of the largest organizations on campus – with 300+ current members and thousands of IFA alumni – we have the ability to pool resources from an extensive and impressive array of backgrounds to achieve our goals.
- Investment Banking Career Night
- The career night is a great networking opportunity for first-year students to learn more about Investment Banking functions and about different firms recruiting on campus.
- Sales & Trading Career Night
- Private Wealth Management Career Night
- The career night provides a great opportunity for students to interact with key company representatives and professionals within the PWM industry.
- Corporate Finance Career Night
- The career night is a great opportunity for first-year students to learn more about Corporate Finance functions and about different firms recruiting on campus.
- Investment Management Roundtable
- Private Equity Roundtable
- The roundtable starts with a keynote speaker and continues with multiple roundtable sessions enabling students to speak with employees from various Private Equity sponsors.
- AIA Investing Conference
- AIA Stock Pitch Conference
- Corporate and Educational Workshops