Out@Anderson provides professional development, social networking, and advocacy opportunities for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender (LGBT) and queer-identified students and allies at UCLA Anderson. We connect LGBT students and allies within the Anderson network, throughout UCLA, and across the greater community.
- Professional networking events and D48s
- Networking opportunities with Anderson alumni; LGBT students and allies from other UCLA graduate programs; other local business schools; and diversity recruiters.
- Social events
- Potlucks, happy hours, Halloween parties, and more!
- Education and ally events
- UCLA Anderson is one of the most active participants in the Friendfactor National MBA Ally Challenge, but also sponsors a host of educational and ally engagement events on campus throughout the year. For example, "Ask A Gay" and "LGBT in the Workplace" are annual tentpole events, mixed with special speaker series.
- Volunteer and community involvement opportunities
- LGBT Candidates Preview Day