The mission of the Jewish Business Student Association (JBSA) is to build and sustain a community that enhances the educational and professional development of Jewish students at Anderson. Our goal is to provide a supportive environment where Jewish students can interact and practice with other Jewish graduate students and professionals in the greater Los Angeles area. Our priorities include recruiting, alumni relations, mentoring, academic performance, career search, community involvement and community relations. To ensure continuity of these important initiatives, we aim to build strong relationships with corporate and community partners.
- Dinner for 8 (D48)
- Get treated to dinner and get to know a top Jewish executive, in an intimate setting with only 8 total students. We have opportunities with Jewish executives from every industry. Executives involved include: Gene Rosenfeld, Steve Kaplan, Paul Schaeffer, and many more
- Dinner for 40
- Network with your fellow students and hear a keynote address from a top Jewish executive.
- JBSA Mixer with Marshall
- Network with your MBA peers from Marshall's JBSA, at your favorite local bar.
- JLSA Mixer
- Network with Jewish UCLA Law students, at your favorite local bar.
- Shabbat Dinner
- Enjoy a shabbat dinner while hanging out with your JBSA friends and hearing a keynote address from a famous Jewish personality.
- Mentorship Program
- Get paired with a Jewish executive from the industry of your choice, and enjoy personal access and valuable mentoring from a successful role model.
- Holiday-related programming
- Discounts on High Holiday Seats at the Synagogue of your choice; Rosh Hashana dinners at the apartments of your friends; Holocaust remembrance ceremony with a speech from a survivor; Chanukah parties; and much more!