The Japan America Business Association (JABA) is a student organization committed to promoting students' interests in Japan. Through various events, we educate our community on business trends and technology innovation in Japan; help establish relationships with companies to encourage internship and employment opportunities; and exchange knowledge within the association by providing a forum for students to communicate with others of similar interests.
- Japan Trip
- Study Trip to cover various activities in Japan, including Hiroshima, Kyoto, Osaka, Nagoya, and Tokyo. Approximately 100 participants travel together and find new Japan from various angles. Your Anderson experience cannot be fulfilled without this memorable trip.
- Japanese Tea Ceremony Experience
- The Japanese tea ceremony, also called “the Way of Tea”, is a Japanese cultural activity involving the ceremonial preparation and presentation of “matcha”, powdered green tea. JABA proudly leads a group of Anderson students to a Japanese Tea Master's house in Pasadena, where you can experience an authentic Japanese tea ceremony in a truly traditional setting.
- International Food Festival
- JABA proudly represents the rich heritage of Japanese Cuisine by actively participating in the International Food Festival every Winter Quarter.
- Networking & Social Events
- Through various networking and social events (Izakaya Party, Sports Events, Japan Trip Reunion etc.), JABA strives to promote the interest in Japanese Culture across Anderson Community. JABA also hosts info-share sessions for Japanese Companies recruiting on campus.
- Networking with Japanese recruiters
- JABA-KBSA Mixer
- Asian Club Mixer