The UCLA Ziman Center is proud to present the Peter Bren Distinguished Fellows in Entrepreneurial Real Estate Program. The Peter Bren Distinguished Fellows Program has been established to augment the training of the most gifted and ambitious students pursuing real estate education at UCLA. Each year, an exclusive group of students will be chosen to serve one-year terms as Peter Bren Distinguished Fellows. Fellows will be selected for their entrepreneurial spirit, passion for real estate, academic accomplishments, leadership, and service to the real estate program at UCLA.
- Honorific designation as a Peter Bren Distinguished Fellow.
- An annual stipend award of $5,000.
- Assigned mentorship with a Ziman Center board member.
- Entrepreneurial leadership training, select internship opportunities, and targeted career planning and placement.
- A private Fellows dinner with Peter Bren, benefactor and chairman of KBS Realty.
- Complimentary admission to all UCLA Ziman Center events, including the invitation-only Ziman Center board meetings, policy briefings, and industry events.
- The opportunity to work with UCLA faculty and industry vanguards in the development of future case studies for the Advanced Case Studies course.
- Entrepreneurial real estate capstone project due at the end of spring quarter/semester. In preparation, Fellows are required to submit a one-page proposal outlining the scope and direction of the intended project.
- A Letter of Appreciation to Mr. Peter Bren.
- The program is open to any UCLA Anderson student who is a first-year full-time MBA, first- or second-year EMBA/FEMBA, or any student of the UCLA School of Law who will be in their third year during program duration. Students must display academic excellence and possess an active interest in real estate entrepreneurship.
- To apply for the Peter Bren Distinguished Fellows Program, please complete the online application, which includes the following three parts:
2. Unofficial Transcript
3. Essay (500 word limit)
Topic: Discuss your real estate entrepreneurial vision, particularly your experience, interests, and/or ideas for innovation. Why would you be an exceptional candidate for this program?
- Application Deadline: June 7th, 2013
- Decision Notification: Week of July 1st, 2013
- Program Duration: Academic Year 2013 - 2014
For further information and to apply, please contact Sarah Mercurio at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 825-3329.