James Kruse is a Senior Managing Director with CBRE, Inc. and leads the firm's Investor Services division throughout Southern California. He is accountable for CBRE's top institutional clients, partnering with service line leaders and local market experts to maximize their real estate value, orchestrate CBRE resources on their behalf and ensure consistent, high-quality service for their regional assets.
Mr. Kruse also leads CBRE's Beverly Hills Office, overseeing the strategic growth and performance of the firm's West Los Angeles region. He is responsible for the professional development and continued success of regional professionals across all CBRE service lines; and under his leadership, they have improved and expanded client service delivery, resulting in increased regional revenue and market share.
Mr. Kruse has held a number of strategic leadership positions with CBRE, including the role of Chairman for the firm's National Agency Office Advisory Council, comprised of the top-performing landlord representation professionals in the U.S. He also leads the Greater L.A.-Orange County Region's Office Agency Advisory Practice-all focused on enhancing CBRE's service excellence for ownership clients.
Prior to his current role, Mr. Kruse led the L.A. South Region, with responsibility for the financial performance and service line growth of one of CBRE's most complex and diversified regions. Under his leadership, L.A. South ranked as CBRE's second most profitable region in the U.S.
- University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson School of Business,Ziman Center for Real Estate | Board Member
- City of Hope, Real Estate Group | Prior Board Member
- AIR Commercial Real Estate Association | Prior Board Member
- Los Angeles Commercial Realty Association (LACRA) | Member
- NAIOP, Commercial Real Estate Development Association | Member
- University of California, Irvine, Bachelor of Arts
- University of Califronia, Irvine, Graduate School of Education