Frank was born in Oshkosh, Wisconsin and is one of seven children. He attended Oshkosh West High School and after graduation worked at Bowery Savings Bank. In 1978, he decided to head westward to California.
While working professionally and attending the University of Pepperdine in Malibu, California, Mr. Jansen and his wife started their family of two daughters and one son. Shortly thereafter, he was offered a position at Chicago Title Company to head a newly formed department, of which he is now Sr. Vice President. Today, Chicago Title's Special Projects Department is a National Business Title and Escrow Group that oversees the coordination of over $10 billion dollars annually in commercial real estate transactions.
Frank is now a proud father of two daughters and three sons, and more recently became a first-time grandparent to his grandson. He enjoys his relaxation time between The Jonathan Club, San Gabriel Country Club and his family cabin in Rock Creek Cattle Company, Montana. His hobbies are golf, fishing, water rafting and wine tasting in Napa, California.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Founder of First Enterprise Bank
- Founder of Cap Harbor / 1031 Exchange
- Governor of Urban Land Institute
- Member of ICSC
- President of City of Hope (2004-2005) for Real Estate Group
- Board Member of Natural History Museum
- Board Member of Los Angeles Headquarters
- Board Member USC Lusk School
- Member of Jonathan Club
- Member of San Gabriel Country Club
- Member of Rock Creek Country Club