The UCLA Ziman Center is proud to present the Peter Bren Distinguished Fellows in Entrepreneurial Real Estate Program. The Peter Bren Distinguished Fellows Program has been established to augment the training of the most gifted and ambitious students pursuing real estate education at UCLA. Each year, an exclusive group of students will be chosen to serve one-year terms as Peter Bren Distinguished Fellows. Fellows will be selected for their entrepreneurial spirit, passion for real estate, academic accomplishments, leadership, and service to the real estate program at UCLA.
2013-2014 Inaugural Peter Bren Distinguished Fellows:
UCLA Anderson, FEMBA 2014
UCLA Anderson, MBA 2014
UCLA Anderson, EMBA 2014
UCLA School of Law, JD 2014
For a list of past recipients, see Peter Bren Fellows 2012-2013.
- Honorific designation as a Peter Bren Distinguished Fellow
- An annual stipend award
- Assigned mentorship with a Ziman Center board member
- Entrepreneurial leadership training, select internship opportunities, and targeted career planning and placement
- A private dinner with Peter Bren, benefactor and chairman of KBS Realty
- Complimentary admission to all UCLA Ziman Center events, including the invitation-only Ziman Center board meetings, policy briefings, and industry events
- The opportunity to work with UCLA faculty and industry vanguards in the development of future case studies for the Advanced Case Studies course
- Entrepreneurial real estate capstone project due at the end of spring quarter/semester. In preparation, Fellows are required to submit a one-page proposal outlining the scope and direction of the intended project.
- A letter of appreciation to Mr. Peter Bren.
- The program is open to any UCLA Anderson MBA/EMBA/FEMBA student or UCLA Law student who is entering the last year of his/her respective Anderson/Law graduate studies program. Students must display academic excellence and possess an active interest in real estate entrepreneurship.