We take a lifeling interest in our MBA alumni.
The Price Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation takes an active, lifelong interest in UCLA Anderson alumni and considers them strategic partners in many of its initiatives. Alumni can participate in a variety of programs:
- The Entrepreneur Association draws heavily from the ranks of Anderson alumni and invites them back to campus to talk about their post-Anderson experiences.
- Several UCLA Anderson alumni serve on the Price Center's board of advisors.
- Recognizing the value of a UCLA Anderson education and the caliber of its students, several alumni have offered internship opportunities to the current classes.
- UCLA Anderson alumni are often featured guests at events such as the Galef Symposium in Entrepreneurship and Business Development.
- Qualified alumni have access to the new Anderson Venture Accelerator, a 10,000-square-foot incubator for nascent UCLA startups.
UCLA Anderson alumni have been very generous to the Price Center by becoming personally involved and providing financial support. To learn more, please contact the Price Center at email@example.com or (310) 825-2985.