Although available to professional MBA students, these students typically cannot take a whole quarter off work to participate in the International Exchange Program - a popular choice among full-time MBA students. To provide an alternative option that is conducive to the working students' schedules, one-week exchanges with partner universities are offered to fully employed and executive MBA students during the summer.
- Business School Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Escuela de Alta Direccion y Administracion (EADA) School of Management, Barcelona, Spain
- HEC School of Management, Jouy-en-Josas, France
- Recanti School, Tel Aviv University, Israel
- Seoul National University (SNU), South Korea
- SDA Bocconi School of Management, Milan, Italy
- Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, Canada
Conversely, UCLA Anderson welcomed more than 35 students from these same five schools to join classes with UCLA Anderson fully employed and executive MBA students during one-week block electives that take place in June and September. The Executive MBA program also has an exchange with Tel Aviv University, and EMBA students can participate in the FEMBA exchanges with Business School Sao Paulo, Brazil; and EADA School of Management, Barcelona, Spain.Since 2009, the FEMBA and EMBA exchanges have welcomed around 200 students to UCLA Anderson.