Faculty: Edwards, S.
The purpose of this course is to analyze the most salient features of the Emerging Economies. Some of the most important issues that will be covered include:
1. The EM prospects for economic growth.
2. How to deal with EM’s volatility.
3. Exchange rates and currency crises.
4. Inequality and political instability.
5. Inflation and interest rate policy.
6. Fiscal dynamics and debt sustainability.
7. Pension reform and institutional investment opportunities.
For more information, click here to visit the course homepages.