- What's the difference between a procedural orientation and an outcome orientation?
- Why business schools today teach that procedural excellence is preferable to excellence of outcome
- What other schools of thought have to say about a “process orientation”
You will Learn:
- What exactly is procedural excellence and why does it matter?
- How focusing on outcomes can – ironically – lead to lower overall performance.
- How a process orientation can help you more effectively live life and achieve your goals.
(Your ticket includes a full Italian buffet lunch, soft drink or beverage, tax and tip.)
Jessica McConaughy is an MA in Psychology.