A special guest session with entrepreneurial coach Franck Amiach:
The importance of interpersonal communication in the entrepreneurial process.
Each participant will have the opportunity to bring their own experience/questions and get feedback/answers from Franck and the group.
Topics introduced and discussed at the roundtable will be:
- The entrepreneurial state of mind : creating a new venture or launching an innovative project within a company,
- The importance of an efficient communication: from pitching your business and raising the money to selling the product.
- Putting your business plan together: the need to write your plan and stay open to people and circumstances,
- Communication and team building: empowering the role of leader and manager,
- Developing a business internationally: understanding and communicating with other people and cultures.
Graduated from French engineering school Ecole Centrale de Lyon and European management school ESCP Europe, Franck has extensive experience as a communication consultant, theater/film producer and actor. Through his company Mediancia, he has been offering for more than 10 years, workshops and coaching in universities and international groups on public speaking, negotiation, team-building and entrepreneurship.