Our mission at The Entrepreneurs Circle is to be a community for you of savvy entrepreneurs who want to collaborate to share insights, ideas, best practices, resources and referrals to grow and solve challenges in our businesses.
All meetings are open to MBA entrepreneurs, Bruin Professionals entrepreneurs, spouses and business partners.
At monthly breakfast meetings, we will:
- Brainstorm ideas & solutions for challenges
- Provide objective & constructive advice for projects and business initiatives
- Spotlight a member: Share area of expertise
- Discuss best practices: sales, marketing, PR, HR, IT, finance, etc.
- Refer business, vendors & contacts
- Talk about Stress reduction strategies
- Introduce our Mentoring program
It is free to join the meeting, and you will have the opportunity to purchase your own locally sourced, seasonal breakfast dishes.
To RSVP, please click http://uclaentrepreneurscircle.eventbrite.com. Thanks.
7 am Networking. 7.30 Meeting begins