- Lunch is provided. If you have a special diet, let the organizer know by Thursday 7/17 (no exceptions).
- Meet at the address here to network, eat, discuss Goodwill, and learn about its training operations.
- Drive to the nearby warehouse to tour the other operations.
- Note the 2-hour duration.
- Must RSVP by Sunday 7/20, so that Goodwill can order lunch in for us.
Goodwill has posed this question, and asks our whole "posse" of MBAs for help!
The minimum wage increased from $8.00 per hour to 9.00 per hour on July 1st and will increase again to $10.00 on January 1st, 2016 - so it will be quite a while before Goodwill can afford to give the employees we’ve trained merit increases for good performance.
So how do we keep these minimum wage employees motivated?
Your thoughts can contribute to the mission of this leading non-profit!