Identify and Leverage
UCLA Anderson Women's Global Connection (WGC) joins Leadership Talent Solutions in offering "Identify and Leverage Your Strengths" Workshop with Bev Weise.
Non-Anderson women and men welcome.
This workshop will help you:
- Identify your top 5 strengths and talents
- Uncover how you currently use your strengths
- Explore ways to increase their usage
- Discover opportunities to leverage those strengths for greater impact and personal satisfaction
- Leave with an action plan for putting your strengths to work.
Join us if you want to:
- Advance your career
- Find greater joy and engagement at work
- Plan your next career move
- Change career directions
- Start your own company
- Plan for retirement and "renewal."
StrengthsFInder 2.0 Assessment is based on a 40-year global study by Gallup that surveyed more than 10 million people in 100 countries to identify 34 core talents and strengths. This assessment will identify your top 5 strengths.
Just KNOWING your strengths
is not enough!
You also need to think about how and when you use your strengths and develop a plan to leverage them more to your full advantage.
Prior to the workshop, you will need to:
1) Purchase the book Strengths Finder 2.0, (A
code for you to take an online assessment is
provided in the back of the book).
2) Take the assessment. (Your results will be
e- mailed to you upon completion).
3) Bring your results to the workshop.
6:15pm - 9:30pm
January 26, 2013
9:15am - 12:30pm
Gerry Grossman Seminars
12304 Santa Monica Blvd.
West Los Angeles, CA
Free Parking on Street
Early Bird Price: $55
Register by Nov.4 or
Register by Jan. 17
Regular Price: $70
+2 (Optional) Coaching
Sessions for 50%
discount. (Sign-up at
BEVERLY L. WEISE
Leadership Talent Solutions
25+ years in Talent Management & Succession Planning, Leadership Development and Change Management.
Adjunct Faculty at Antioch University's Masters in Organization Management Program.
UCLA Executive Program
ICF Certified Executive Coach