iRelaunch Return to Work Conference
November 29, 2012
Hosted by The Center for Women and Business at Bentley University
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wondering how you are going to return to professional life or what you want to do when you return? Seeking to transition to a new career?
Please join us at the iRelaunch Return to Work Conference for a day that will energize and empower you by providing comprehensive and tactical return to work strategies.
- Hear directly from successful relaunchers about how they returned
- Participate in intensive workshops on Career Assessment and Job Search
- Meet other highly educated and experienced relaunchers and career
- Listen to recruiters from our employer sponsors tell you how to best conduct
- Gain valuable insights and practical suggestions from keynote speakers Carol Fishman Cohen and Vivian Steir Rabin, Harvard Business School alums, iRelaunch Co-founders and authors of Back on the Career Track
- Engage in substantive conversations with employer sponsors, including Merrill Lynch Wealth Management, Bloomberg, Capital One, Ernst
& Young, Personal Risk Management Solutions, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Accenture, McKinsey & Company, and Stella & Dot- all of whom are seeking to hire people they meet at this Conference!
is $130 (use Coupon Code EARLYBOS) until October 29, $160 thereafter, and includes breakfast, lunch, all sessions, networking time with sponsors, and a gift copy of Back on the Career Track.