GALLUP: Strengths-Based Business Development Workshop
Learn how to develop your unique consultative approach.
For more than 40 years, Gallup has helped Fortune 1000® companies understand and develop the talents and skills of business development and consulting professionals. Now you have the opportunity to participate in a Gallup professional development program.
This one-day introductory workshop is being offered at no cost to UCLA Anderson MBA students and recent alumni. To participate, you need to apply for the workshop, complete a talent assessment, and be accepted.
Date: Sunday, October 28th
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Location: UCLA Anderson campus
Registration Deadline: Friday, September 14th, 2012
This training, used to train Gallup Consultants, is being offered to our MBA students and recent alumni free of charge. The group size is limited to only 40 participants, as this is a very interactive session. In addition, there is a selection process involved, so registration for the event is not a guarantee that you will be selected to attend. As part of the application process for this workshop, Gallup would like to learn more about your strengths by having you complete an application that includes an online talent assessment. Applicants will be considered based on their talent fit.
1. Log on to the Gallup careers website at http://www.gallup.com/careers
2. Please select the role: Gallup Strengths-based Business Development Workshop –UCLA 10.28.2012 - requisition number 01930
3. Click "Apply Now" at the end of the job description. You are applying for the Strengths-Based Business Development Workshop
4. You will be asked, "What originally brought you to the Gallup site?"
5. Please select the option "Campus Recruiter". Then select “Susan Shald"
6. Fill out the application form and complete Gallup's online assessment and hit the Submit button
7. Please e-mail Susan Shald, Director of Campus Recruiting at Gallup (firstname.lastname@example.org) when you have completed your application. You will be notified of your status on or before October 3rd.
8. Please note that the information you provide on your application to this workshop will also be used to evaluate your “fit” as a potential Gallup employee should you ever choose to seek employment with Gallup