UCLA Anderson alumni have access to one-on-one career coaching from a selection of professional career coaches with a variety of expertise. Focused coaching sessions will enable you to:
- Explore career options
- Assess your skills and talents, clarify career goals
- Develop a job search or career management strategy and action plan
- Draft a first-class resume
- Build and improve your networking skills
- Prepare to interview or negotiate with an employer
MBA alumni who would like to schedule a free introductory career coaching session may do so via the Career Coaching page.
For more information on career coaching, prices, questions, or to begin the coaching process, email Alumni Career Services.