Email lists are provided as a service to UCLA Anderson alumni, students, faculty, and staff to help facilitate communications and networking in order to foster lifelong connections among the school, its students, and alumni worldwide.
We have hundreds of email lists to choose from. Find the class, regional, industry, and affinity email lists that interest you!
Step 1: Start here
Step 2: Enter your alumni login info, then click "Sign On"
AndersonUserID: full name (used while in school), separated by a space e.g. joseph bruin
Password: last four digits of your social security number or your 9-digit student ID number
Step 3: Read over the Usage Agreement and click "I Agree"
Step 4: Choose your desired list(s) and select your subscription preference(s):
Daily digest (recommended) – receive one consolidated mail for all activity in one day
Individual emails – receive each individual email as they are sent
Unsubscribe – unsubscribe from the email list
Step 5: Click the "Submit" button to confirm your selections.
Step 1: Read and familiarize yourself with the Content & Usage Guidelines
Step 2: Enter your email address in "To" and the email list name(s) in "Bcc" (address the message to a list name as follows: [listname]@anderson.ucla.edu)*
Step 3: We strongly recommend you use one of the following bolded subject prefixes, followed by a clear and descriptive headline in your subject line e.g. REFERRAL: Seeking high-tech recruiters
BIZ DEV networking, business opportunities, market research
EVENT business, professional, social events of particular interest to alumni
JOB job related postings
NEWS alumni updates, school news, and new business announcements
OFFER business promotions (e.g. alumni discount) and personal items (e.g. tickets for sale)
REFERRAL expert referral - professional (e.g. attorney) and personal (e.g. nanny)
Step 4: Identify yourself with your name, email address, and Anderson affiliation (degree and year).
* This helps to prevent others from replying all to the lists. When emailing multiple email lists, include all email list name(s) in “Bcc” in a single message
• Use good judgment. If you would not want to receive a message, don’t send it.
• Select which email lists are appropriate for your message. If you want to communicate to the entire
alumni base, use the UCLA Anderson Alumni LinkedIn Group, rather than the email lists.
• Avoid attachments or large graphical elements in posts. Instead, use URLs to link to files. Small
informative attachments, like calendar invites or contact records, are acceptable
• We strongly recommend that you reply only to the poster - do not reply to all
• You may post only to lists to which you are subscribed to
• You may only send and receive emails using the address from which you subscribed with - see Lifelong
Email Forwarding (LEF)
• Any changes made to the preferred email address may require up to two days to take effect.