Alumni Career Services offers programs, resources, and relationships for alumni to manage professional success. Whether in job transition or progressing on your own career development plan, you can find a wealth of resources on the Alumni Career Services website.Getting Started
If you are in active job search:
- Browse Jobs/Post Your Resume, in the Parker CMC Classified System. Set up agents to alert to you to jobs in your field.
- Career Events, including webinars, programs, and workshops. View previous webinars on many job search topics.
- Career Resources, information on the job search process and a myriad of resources available to help in your job search.
- Career Coaches, offering advice and accountability. Free weekly Ask the Career Expert calls and coaches offering discounted individual or group sessions.
- Job Leads, posted by other alumni on listservs, alumnijobs, the UCLA Anderson Alumni Network group on LinkedIn, and Facebook. Also check the Alumni Directory for expanding your network.
If you are unsure about your next role and might want a change:
- Career Resources, for doing Self Assessment exercises or Informational Interviewing to evaluate possible next steps.
- Career Coaches, to help in your career transition. Includes free weekly Ask the Career Expert teleconferences.
- Career Events, including webinars and programs, including webinars on Self-Assessment and Transitioning Skills.
If you are looking for career development:
- Career Events, including webinars, programs and workshops such as Getting to the Top and The Birkman Method offered by Alumni Career Services or Executive Education to expand your skills.
- Job Leads, and other information through listservs, LinkedIn, and Facebook. Also check the Alumni Directory for expanding your network and finding mentors.
If you are an employer and have additional questions:
- Visit the Parker Career Management Center web site
- Or contact the Parker CMC at 310-825-3325 or email@example.com.
If you are an alumni and have additional questions, contact:
Director, Alumni Career Services
UCLA Anderson School of Management
110 Westwood Plaza, Mullin Management Commons
Suite F301, Box 95181
Los Angeles, CA 90095
(310) 825-8216 tel
(310) 206-9830 fax
Kathryn Ullrich ('92) is Director, Alumni Career Services in the UCLA Anderson Office of Alumni Relations. She assists alumni with resources for career development and job transition. Alumni Career Services provides career workshops and events, coaching and online career resources including job postings and a LinkedIn group. More About Kathryn Ullrich