The board of directors is the representative body of UCLA Anderson Alumni Network. The board represents the interests of all UCLA Anderson alumni to the school. The board's mission is to assist in the creation of the lifelong relationship between UCLA Anderson and its alumni worldwide.
The board of directors meets twice a year to discuss strategies and initiatives for the organization. The board identifies and implements programs and services that meet the needs of UCLA Anderson's diverse alumni base.
To lead the UCLA Anderson alumni network, by fostering lifelong connections among the school, its students & alumni worldwide.
It is our vision:
1) To achieve the most connected alumni base of any major business school — engaging alumni with the same passion and activity we enjoyed while in school.
2) To be proud of our peers and enable their individual success, counting it as our mutual success.
3) To enhance the reputation of the school and the resulting value of the UCLA Anderson education to both students and alumni.
Strategic Priorities 2012 - 2016
It is our vision:
1) Enable alumni career success
2) Create a culture of giving back
3) Increase visibility of alumni in the lives of prospective & current students
4) Foster lifelong connections by organizing around commonalities (e.g. Industry, Local, Hobbies)
The executive committee is the policy-making body of the Board of Directors. The executive committee conducts, manages and controls the affairs and business of the UCLA Anderson Alumni Network. executive committee members meet three times a year in addition to the two board of directors meetings.
The UCLA Anderson alumni president is a member of UCLA Anderson’s esteemed Board of Visitors. Together, the alumni board of directors ensures that alumni have a strong voice in the ongoing growth and development of UCLA Anderson.
Executive Committee Members
|Wendy Spinner (’89)
|Dwight Holcomb (GEMBA-Asia ’11)
President Elect & Chair-Development
Mark Nguyen (GEMBA-Asia ’14)
|Jill Baldauf (’81)
Chief Operating Officer
|Chris Benedict (’98)
Chief Financial Officer
|Monique Jones ('93)
|Robb Collins (’91)
Chair-Chapter Presidents Council
|Vanessa Toy (’00)
Chair-Class Presidents Council
|Grace Kurek-Boschan (’97)
|Kate Pletcher (’07)
|David Whelan (’02)
Chair-Marketing & Communications