An MBA Team For Your Company's Strategic Planning
UCLA Anderson was the first management graduate school to implement field studies back in 1967, and since then, hundreds of organizations have gained unique insights and a competitive advantage as a result. Our three field study programs share a single overarching benefit: an experienced, professional team of MBAs researches and reviews a key business issue and then develops a comprehensive strategic business or consulting plan for the organization's management. Our programs service the needs of organizations of all sizes, across all industries.
The plan may involve:
- Launching a new product or service into an existing or a new market.
- Developing an existing product or service for a new market segment.
- Leveraging existing intellectual property into new products/services and offering them to new markets.
- Providing an in-depth analysis of an organization's restructuring, reorganization or acquisition plans.
>>KEY BENEFITS TO YOUR ORGANIZATION
All UCLA Anderson Field Study Programs provide:
- Extensive primary and secondary market research and ANALYSIS.
- Access to UCLA Anderson's extensive network of professionals and expert faculty advisors, recently ranked #1 in Intellectual Capital by BusinessWeek.
- Access to the school's database of relevant industry statistics and analysis.
- Strategic recommendations to accelerate your organization's growth.
- An opportunity to put potential future employees to the test.
>>Applied Management Research (AMR) Program
Qualifying organizations benefit from the expertise of four to six promising executives who have interrupted their career to pursue an MBA degree. These young executives have an average of five years' professional experience and have completed the rigorous ucla anderson core curriculum. The team works approximately 2,000 hours over a 20-week period to develop comprehensive, strategic recommendations grounded in research, risk assessment, and financial analysis. AMR projects are typically US-based and are similar in scope to a typical six-month professional consulting engagement. the program runs in two cycles: (1) from September to March, and (2) from January to June.
AMR Program Web Site & Application Deadline:
>>Strategic Management Research (SMR) Program
Qualifying organizations benefit from the expertise of five or six proven business executives studying part-time to earn their MBA. Together, they contribute an estimated 2,000 hours to complete an investment-quality written business plan with full financial projections. The program runs from December to June each year.
SMR Program Web Site & Application Deadline:
>>Global Access Program (GAP)
GAP pairs high tech-oriented organizations around the world with a team of mid-level business executives, each with over nine years' professional experience, and in their final year of study. This team will contribute more than 2, 000 hours to complete an investment-quality written business plan, which includes full financial projections. Over the last 14 years, more than 400 companies in 17 different countries have reaped the benefits of 2000+ GAP students' work. The program runs from June to December each year.
GAP Program Web Site & Application Deadline:
Associate Dean, Professional MBA Programs
UCLA Anderson School of Management