Microsoft Student Advantage Program
UCLA Anderson, in partnership with Microsoft, is participating in the Student Advantage program. This program provides Anderson students enrolled in a degree-granting program access to Office 365 ProPlus - a full version of Microsoft Office - at no charge for the duration of their academic program!
Anderson students may download and install Microsoft Office for free on any combination of up to 5 personally-owned computing devices - such as a desktop computer, laptop computer, smartphone, or tablet.
The software may be used while you are offline, and has the same functionality as other versions of Office. Please be aware that, once installed, the software will perform a monthly license validation check when the system on which it is installed is connected to the internet.
- Point your browser of choice to https://portal.office.com/OLS/MySoftware.aspx
- Log in using your student email username (emailId@ad.ucla.edu) and password
- Select your desired Language
- If you are installing Office for Windows, Microsoft recommends using the 32-bit installation
- Click Install to download and install the latest version of Office
Frequently Asked Questions
Complimentary access to Office 365 ProPlus for students enrolled in a degree-granting program remains in force for the duration of the program, and expires shortly after graduation. When the license expires, students retain read-only access to their Microsoft Office files. Keep in mind that you also have the option of enrolling in Office 365 following graduation on a fee basis if you so desire.What is included with Office 365 ProPlus subscription license?
- Office 365 ProPlus for PC (Office 2013 ProPlus base applications)
- Office 365 ProPlus for Mac (Office 2011 for Mac base applications)
- Office Mobile for iOS devices (iPhone and iPad)
- Office Mobile for Android devices
Yes. The Office ProPlus download has the same features and functions as other versions of Office, and you can use it offline.What applications are included with Office 365 ProPlus for Windows?
- Word 2013
- Excel 2013
- PowerPoint 2013
- OneNote 2013
- Access 2013
- Publisher 2013
- Outlook 2013
- InfoPath 2013
- Word 2011
- Excel 2011
- PowerPoint 2011
- Outlook 2011
Is there any training material available?
Absolutely. Microsoft has provided a variety of training materials for Office 365 ProPlus:
Office 365 Training for Laptop or Desktop Computers
End user training on Office for Mac 2011 applications:
Office 365 Training for Mobile Devices
End user training on Office Mobile applications for the iPad: