The total two-year cost for the Class of 2015 is $138,758 (USD).
Executive MBA fees cover registration, student charges, books, software supplies, meals, parking, and housing for off-campus residentials. All costs for the International Seminar, except airfare, are included. Spouses/partners and family members may accompany participants on the International Seminar and International Travel Study Programs at their own expense. Please note that student charges and education fees are subject to change at any time.
Student charges are paid at the beginning of each academic year (September) or over six installments due in September, January and April of each year.
Many students pay the fees without a corporate sponsor, although some employers reimburse the cost of a student's education. Students are eligible to apply for low-cost federal and private student loans. Qualified students may receive up to $20,500 per year from the Federal Stafford Loan Program. The code for UCLA is 001315. Additional funds are available through private loan programs. Loan applications may be obtained by emailing the EMBA Financial Aid Office.
All university and Executive MBA Program policies and fees are subject to change each year. The Executive MBA Program academic fee is mandatory for each student and no category or component is optional, regardless of the student's participation.
Additionally, students are advised of the following expenses which are not part of the Executive MBA Program fee:
(1) Students are responsible for obtaining a laptop that meets Anderson's required specifications.
(2) Students are responsible for all fees and/or fines assessed by the University or the Executive MBA Program.
(3) The EMBA Program may sponsor optional programs or courses (i.e. International Studies & Exchange opportunities) that will require students to pay additional these expenses are non-reimbursable and are in addition to registration fees.
(4) Executive MBA students are responsible for airfare and all travel costs in conjunction with attending classes at Anderson (or other designated course sites), attending the required International Seminar, traveling and expenses outside the budget for the Strategic Management Research (SMR) project. Some travel/other expenses related to the SMR project may be reimbursable, but there may be additional costs for completing this required component of the program.
(5) Executive MBA students are responsible for all course materials beyond the 70 unit program requirement.
Every effort has been made to fully disclose Executive MBA Program financial information for prospective students. Because the program offers new educational opportunities on a quarterly/annual basis, we cannot provide a complete list of costs/expenses not covered by the registration fees.
For more information on this subject, please contact Sylvia Haas, the Executive MBA Director of Admissions at 310-825-2032.