Susan Wojcicki, MBA 1998
Susan Wojcicki is Senior Vice President of Advertising at Google, where she is responsible for the design and innovation of all of Google's advertising and measurement platform products, including AdWords, AdSense, DoubleClick, and Google Analytics. She has managed AdSense product management since its inception in 2002, and has led all advertising programs on Google.com and its advertising network since 2006. Susan joined Google in 1999 as the company's first marketing manager and worked on the initial viral marketing programs as well as the first Google doodles (special renditions of Google's logo honoring birthdays, holidays, milestones, etc.). She also led the initial development of several key successful consumer products including Google Images, Google Books, and Google Video. Before joining Google, Susan worked at Intel and was a management consultant at Bain & Company and R.B. Webber & Company.
She graduated with honors from Harvard University, holds a Master's in Economics from the University of California at Santa Cruz, and an M.B.A. from UCLA.
• Photo Tour: Grand Opening Of Google LA
• Google to open campus in Los Angeles - latimes.com
• FORTUNE's 50 Most Powerful Women in Business
• Forbes: "The most important Googler you've never heard of."
• The Smartest People in Tech 2011
• Google's Susan Wojcicki Takes Lead Of Engineering And Ads. She Wants To Talk About Chickens.
• Susan Wojcicki on Google's Vision for Display Advertising
• Updated And Confirmed: Google "Testing Additional Phone Support" for AdSense Publishers
• Google Ad Chief Susan Wojcicki: 'The Book Isn't Finished'
• Wojcicki: Advertising, even display, is in Google's DNA