Brian Farrell, MBA 1978
Grew U.S.-based THQ to $900 million in revenue in More Than 75 Countries
Farrell is president and CEO of THQ Inc., one of the world's fastest growing interactive entertainment software publishers in the world, with annual revenues exceeding $900 million. He has grown THQ's global marketing and sales force to directly serve more than 75 countries, with offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Under Farrell's guidance, THQ has attained leadership in the popular mass market gaming genres with some of the industry's best-known franchises, including UFC, Disney-Pixar, Nickelodeon, and World Wrestling Entertainment, as well as many internally developed intellectual properties such as Saints Row, Red Faction and MX vs. ATV. At UCLA Anderson, Farrell served as chairman of the Price Center for Entrepreneurial Studies at UCLA Anderson and was the recipient of the 2010 Outstanding Alumni Service Award.
• THQ's Farrell speaks out on how the cloud will change the video game business
• Brian Farrell the 2009 Executive MBA Commencement Speaker
• Brian Farrell Guides Strategy and Execution at Game Maker THQ
• Content Dictates Price, So Don't Expect Cheaper Digital Games
• THQ CEO Takes on the Game Industry's $60 Price Point